- Square Foot/Square Foots
- 60.00 - 150.00 INR
- Impact Resistance, Water Resistant
- Indoor, Outdoor
We are a reputed manufacturer of Aluminum Composite Panel for our huge clientele base. They find application at various places including new buildings as well as existing one. Premium quality raw material is used in its making along with the help of advanced machinery at our unit in conformity with the industrial prevailing standards and norms. Aluminum Composite Panel stands high on quality, strength, looks, design, finishing and can tolerate various weather conditions. We offer this panel at highly feasible prices in the market.
- Exclusive look and excellent flatness - can be molded into various shapes without loss of surface integrity
- Light weight in nature - reduces frame loadings and minimizes the cost of fabrication & installation
- Pollution resistant & environmentally friendly
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Resistant to acids, alkali and salt sprays
- Fine paint finish
- No colour fading even after prolonged sun exposure
- Excellent impact resistance
- High-temperature Roll Coating Method as per KYNAAR 500 PV gives excellent coating life to products
- Vibration damping ensures vibration noise is to a minimum
- Very easy to install and can be easily cut, drilled, bent, punched, stamped into any desired shape
- Do not require any maintenance only occasional cleaning with detergents is required
- Available in a multitude of colour choice of solid, exotic metallic, brush, mirror and granite finish
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the purpose of aluminium composite panel?
Ans - ACP sheet, or aluminium composite panel, is a modern cladding material used for interiors, modular kitchens, signs, and building facades. It comes in a variety of colours and textures, including wood, stone, sand, and 3D.
2. What are the drawbacks of ACP?
Ans - The shortcomings of ACP Sheet
In hurricanes and other storms, they are vulnerable to dents. To prevent water entry into the building in the event of rain, the joints must be carefully sealed and waterproofed.
3. Where should aluminium composite panels be placed?
Ans - The most varied applications can use aluminium composite panels (ACP). During construction, so-called aluminium sandwich panels are frequently used as siding on building walls. The panels can also be used as machine shields or as petrol station roofing.
4. Aluminum composite panels' strength?
Ans - The lifespan of aluminium composite panels is up to 30 years, making them incredibly strong.
- Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 7 Days